Serving Customers With Emotional Intelligence
This 1-Day Customer Service training dubbed ‘Serving Customers with Emotional Intelligence’ has been carefully designed for Frontline officers who work directly with the customers one way or the other. The training is aimed at helping participants to better appreciate the importance of applying emotional intelligence in delivering excellent customer service as service providers; and the need for them to enhance their knowledge of customer service delivery.
It is also aimed at equipping participants with the knowledge, skills, and tools to enable them effectively manage the relationship between themselves and their clients, as well as their co-workers who are their internal customers. The Customer Service training will focus on the following areas:
- The concept of customer service
- The concept of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and how it relates to Customer Service
- Using EI to identify and deal with behavioral changes and attitudes of clients/customers
- Understanding client’s expectations and demands
- Managing the expectations of customers/clients
- Helping customers navigate bureaucracy
- Handling customer complaints
- Telephone etiquettes: Interacting with customers via telephone
- Dealing with difficult and angry customers
The general objective of this training is to afford participants the opportunity to enhance their customer service knowledge, skills, and competence; update them with current trends in customer service and client relationship management; and equip them with the skills and tools to enable them to deliver professional, helpful, excellent, effective and customer-oriented service and assistance over the whole cycle of customer or client service experience. Specifically, by the end of this training, participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of customer service
- Be effectively equipped with the knowledge, skills, tools, and appropriate attitudes needed to achieve a high level of customer service
- Manage client relationships with a high sense of professionalism
- Handle and address customer complaints professionally and effectively
- Interact well and effectively with difficult and angry customers by applying emotional intelligence.
- Understand and apply Emotional Intelligence in customer service
Reserve Your Seat Today
Who should attend?
- Customer Service Executives
- Customer Service Officers
- Sales and Marketing Executives
- All Frontline Officers
Expected Benefits and Takeaways
- Skills, tools, and the appropriate attitudes needed to achieve a high level of customer service
- Skills needed to manage client relationships with a high sense of professionalism
- Skills to handle and address customer complaints professionally and effectively
- Understanding and application of Emotional Intelligence in customer service
- Networking opportunities
The training will be intensively practical and participatory. There will be a combination of lectures, discussions, videos, case studies, and practical exercises. This will be an interactive training with a series of case studies and exercises discussed with participants to help them better appreciate effective customer service delivery; and how to improve on both service delivery and client relationship management.